Laundry Room Cleaning Services
The laundry room is the focal point to all cleaning, so it makes sense that it gets very dirty over time. When all the dirty clothes, stained clothes, and cleaning rags are sent to the laundry room to get cleaned they will leave behind a mess. Southern Coast Janitorial knows your laundry room needs a regular deep cleaning. Learn more about our laundry room cleaning services, and get some great tips from our cleaning services experts.
About Our Laundry Room Cleaning Services
The crazy thing about the laundry room is that this room is meant for washing linens but it rarely gets the cleaning attention it needs. It’s our mission to stop to keep your cleaning space clean! When you think about it, washing clothes in a dirty and dusty laundry room is the same thing as washing the floor with a dirty mop. The laundry room is included in our house cleaning services.
How do we clean your laundry room?
There are many benefits to regularly scheduled laundry room cleaning:
- Dust all the shelves and window sills.
Wipe out and thoroughly clean the utility sink.
- Sanitize and wipe down every surfacer.
- Sanitize and wipe down your washer and dryer.
- Vacuum and mop the floors.
- Empty the trash.
- And more – A custom cleaning plan is available!
Laundry Room Cleaning Tips
When you keep your laundry room clean and organized it makes staying on top of the endless pile of dirty clothes much less stressful. If you use our laundry room cleaning tips you can streamline your laundry room duties!
- Use a high-efficiency (HE) machine and only use HE detergent to reduce soap-scum buildup.
- Don’t guess how much detergent is needed even if it saves time, because it is wasteful. Use a measuring cup so you don’t waste or cause excessive suds. Excessive suds often leads to excessive residue.
- If you have a front-loading machine, keep the door slightly open after you finish a load to allow the wash drum to dry out.
- Use different hampers for whites, colors and delicates to avoid laundry mishaps and speed up folding.
- Keep a trash bin in the laundry room for dryer lint because you always need to empty it before each load.
Stain Removal Guide
We offer professional cleaning services in Santa Barbara, so we are able to keep your laundry room clean. We also provide our clients with our Stain Removal Guide to help clean your laundry. The guide includes step-by-step instructions to help get rid of every stain. Search for the type of stain, then look up the coinciding numbers with each removal method and follow the steps in order for the best results. You can print it out to have in your laundry room.
Professional House Cleaning You Can Trust
These are just some of the tips we have for keeping a laundry room clean. With more than 30 years of cleaning experience, we know the best way to keep a laundry room clean is to clean it on a regular basis. If you need any information about carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, floor cleaning, or any other professional cleaning services you can take a look at our janitorial blog.
We understand most people don’t have a lot of extra time to deep clean their house every week. We understand that your time is very valuable! Let us keep your house clean so you have more free time to spend doing the things you love. Our professional cleaning services will take care of all the dusting, floor cleaning, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, vacuuming and more. Give us a call at (805)-964-4993 to discuss a cleaning plan specific to your needs.